Monday 17 December 2012

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Review 

And finally, my long awaited weekends are here once again! I've watched the whole trilogy of "Lord of the Rings" from beginning to end. And here comes "The Hobbit" which is pretty much linked to "Lord of the Rings".

So D called and said they will be catching "The Hobbit" at night on Saturday. It's a new movie, OF COURSE I had to catch it since I've the opportunity too. Well, I love watching movies anyway! hehe.

First of first, i'm not really much of a person to keep engrossed in a movie when there's heaps of dialogues, few action or humor. Being the person that I am, getting bored really easily, I dozed during the first few parts of the movie (mainly because I'm REALLY tired after a long crazy friday night and with only 2 hours of sleep). D fell asleep too! (I wasn't the ONLY one!!) Then it started to get a little better towards the end. What perked me up was half way through the journey when they started encountering obstacles (some action going on). So, it isn't that bad afterall.

Then again, it's pretty interesting to follow on to see how this could lead to "Lord of the Rings" Saga. From uncle to nephew.



Directed By: Peter Jackson

A younger and more reluctant Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, sets out on a "unexpected journey" to the Lonely Mountain with a spirited group of Dwarves to reclaim a their stolen mountain home from a dragon named Smaug.



From meeting unknown people, to becoming "family".


From an adventure to meeting with dumb mountain trolls. And FINALLY...


Thanks to this guy (I'm sure you guys will be familiar with him if you've watched "Lord of the Rings"! Smuggle dude here has got much more lines and parts in this movie. And thanks to him, for dropping the ______* oooppps! shouldn't continue, i cant be a spoiler can i? haha!

 The Hobbit Official Trailer 


 Rate: 6/10 

Everyone has their own preferences in movies. As for me, I think it's a pretty alright movie to catch with your friends and love ones. But do beware, cause some scenes are pretty shocking! I got shocked a couple of times (which is also another reason that perked me up). Then again, you'll see another side of smuggle, that can be pretty cute? haha! Catch it and find out! ;)

Till then.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment