Sunday 3 March 2013

LOL Talk Show by Toggle

Entertainment ♥

 What is Toggle? 


Toggle is an interactive service that goes beyond the television set, bringing entertainment, lifestyle tips, news and information to viewers across multiple devices. The service will be available online, on smart phones, tablets and connected TVs, allowing viewers to stay engaged wherever they are.

Check Toggle out at their Official Webpage!

Toggle's Facebook Page: HERE
Toggle's Twitter: HERE

Well, my main post today isn't really about Toggle, but something else instead. Something that is going to blow your mind off with non-stop laughters!

Love Talk Shows?

Love Fashion & Style?

Love Entertainment?

Enjoy Laughs?

THEN
YOU must not give this a miss!

A new interesting and awesome ladies talk show is currently in town, it's called no other then "LOL". What's the first thing that comes into your mind from that word? Usually it's a short aprehem which translates to "Laugh Out Loud". From the name itself, you must have guessed. It is definitely one awesome hilarious talk show and is guarenteed to make you laugh through the show.

Zerika and I got to attend one of LOL's Live recording, held at Scape Gallery and we both definitely did enjoy ourselves heaps!

At the beginning, I was a little skeptical about going because I didn't really know what exactly I was attending besides it being afflicated to Mediacorp and it's a Live recording. It's definitely been awhile since I've been on set, ever since i went on hiatus from freelancing. I really miss being on set and in front of a camera, doing what I do best! But sometimes in life, you can't have everything right?

Alright, back on topic. I am really glad to be introduced to this amazing talk show and i'm looking forward to catch it broadcasted on television! Thanks to Zerika who randomly facebook message me and went "DO YOU WANNA GO?" And since I haven't really been attending events and happened to be free, so why not? And I'm glad, we attended.. like REALLY! 

Look who were the celebrity guests at LOL's Live Recording that night? I'm definitely very blessed! Attended my first LOL Toggle Live Recording and they were the guest! How can I not swoon at my seat? Two hot hunks and 2 hot babes! What a night it's gonna be! With that, my night definitely started out awesome! (:

Be sure to watch out for me and Zerika when it gets broadcasted! >.-

(From left to right: Irene Ang, Bobby Tonelli, Jade Seah and George Yang)




Jade Seah giving insights about fashion and styling.

Do check out her blogshop @ maryjulian
Maryjulian Facebook Page HERE

She has a range of really pretty awesome clothes with very reasonable and affordable prices!
I love the styles and clothes designs, there. Can't wait to have my first buy on the clothes at her blogshop, but I have to wait for my moolahs (paycheck) to be in first.


check out the amazing stuffs given inside my goodie bag!
definitely made me a VERY happy girl that night ♥♥

LOL Facebook Page: HERE
LOL Twitter: HERE
Find out more about LOL HERE
(including LOL's introduction video clip)

Keep yourself updated with LOL's latest news and gossips as well as latest posts on LOL's Live Recording! Ladies/Girls and yes, FEMALES may RSVP to attend LOL's Live Recording to experience a night of laughter and insights to many other things women and girls would love! 
(You can check it all out on LOL's Facebook Page!)




P/S: LOL Live Recording is only for females.
It's a Ladies Talk Show to begin with.

Hope to see you guys there!
(If i happen to be attending too, of course)
If we happen to bump, do say hi! (:

P/S: Will update this post again with more photos, when i've gotten them from Miss Zerika!
hurhur.


Till then.
xoxo.

Follow/Like ♥
twitter/instagram: @debsumikolee
FB Page: debrasumikolee

No comments:

Post a Comment