Sunday 25 November 2012

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Gala Premiere

Review 

Thanks to Cookie (Check out her blog -> http://www.cookieologic.com) who invited me along to catch Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 gala premiere at City Square Mall's new Golden Village Outlet.

I never knew City Square Mall had a Golden Village until I was invited by Cookie. Then I found it, it's new. The seats are like any other GV cinemas but may be because it's still new the seats were so comfy (:





I've always been following the Twilight sequel ever since Twilight was out in cinemas. After watching Twilight, I became hooked onto the story and bought the novel saga of Twilight, Eclipse, New Moon and lastly Breaking Dawn. I cleared all 4 books within a month! I've always loved romance novels especially stories like these. Initially, I've thought Twilight has been the best movie yet until Breaking Dawn was out. Then finally, to end the sequel, Breaking Dawn Part 2 was released and it's definitely been the BEST sequel EVER.

If you guys haven't been a Twilight fan neither have you guys been following the sequel, Breaking Dawn Part 2 is a MUST WATCH. In fact, I'm so glad they've finally found an awesome director this time to produce the finale.

Totally loved how the movie ended, with the word "forever".

Everyone wishes for forever. Even I myself wished I could have a forever with the person I love and my love ones. What is your version of forever?

Synopsis 



After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi.




 Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Official Trailers [HD] 




 Rate: 8.5/10 

Till then.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment