Sunday 11 August 2013

Xperia™ by SONY presents Fashion TV Beach Festival 2013

Fashion ♥

Thanks to Creative Insurgence, I got the chance to enjoy an amazing saturday night with my friends and homies at Tanjong Beach Club, Sentosa!

To start off the night, it's booze, mingling and photos! 
Meet my homies along with fellow blogger, Janice! 


Check out that handsome dude behind me, it's my DAD!
I brought daddy along and he sure was enjoying himself.
whoohoo~

photo credit: zerika gan

The last highlight for the night started with a fashion show by ZARDOZE!
I wasn't really in the best spot for snapping my camera away so thank goodness for awesome friends with better photos and pretty amazing view! Haha!

ZARDOZE derived from the ancient royal art form of gold embroidery that puts forward fashion reflecting its historic and stylistic importance.


Check them out, HERE.

photo credit: stella evangeline

photo credit: stella evangeline

photo credit: stella evangeline

photo credit: stella evangeline

photo credit: stella evangeline

First photo with Dawn Yang!
Dawn Yang was the host/MC for the Fashion TV Beach Festival Event.

photo credit: zerika gan

Bumped into the lovely couple, Herbert and Vanessa from WTF!

photo credit: zerika gan

Enjoying my moment with "my" bike!

photo credit: zerika gan

The night's still young on a saturday night!
The atmosphere was amazing and the crowd's pretty hyped up!
It's time to parrrrrtyyyyyyy~





And the night goes on with non-stop music, booze, photos and laughter till we got bored and tired.


More photos, HERE.

Till then.
xoxo.
Follow/Like ♥
twitter/instagram: @debsumikolee
FB Page: debrasumikolee

No comments:

Post a Comment