Tuesday 18 February 2014

You Who Came From the Stars

Entertainment 

After watching this week's Running Man, using my most loved kdrama at the moment "You Who Came From the Stars", I just had to blog about this drama. Hehehe!

It's been a long while since I've blogged on korean dramas, and yes I definitely do miss sharing my favorite list of korean dramas with you guys!!


You Who Came From the Stars
aka
My Love From the Stars
별에서 온 그대

Episodes :: 21
Wednesdays & Thursdays
South Korea

.  CASTS  .


Jun Ji Hyun as Chun Song Yi
Kim Hyun Soo as young Chun Song Yi / Seo Yi Hwa
Kim Soo Hyun as Do Min Joon
Park Hae Jin as Lee Hwi Kyung
Jo Seung Hyun as young Lee Hwi Kyung
Yoo In Na as Yoo Se Mi


Synopsis.

Do Min Joon is an alien who came to earth in 1609 and lands in the Joseon era, then lives through the next four hundred years to the present day where he works as university professor and falls in love with a haughty top hallyu actress, Chun Song Yi.








Review.

There are some parts which may get a little weezy bit boring, but I love the scenes and chemistry between the two leads. A boring guy falling in love with a dramatic yet lonely girl and vice versa. Which totally reminds me of someone really familiar (in the sense of being boring. HA!)

It's dreadful to wait every week while you look forward to two new episodes for the week! Especially when it starts to get really interesting and exciting! The waiting time is a killer.

The strolling isn't that bad either, it's pretty fresh though there's still the same triangle love relationship thing going. But what's good about it, is the comedic essence of the show. Really makes me laugh and sometimes i just have the urge to rematch that same scene over and over again just because it cracks me up!


HAVE YOU WATCHED IT YET?


Can't wait for the whole drama to end, before I start re-watching it and swoon over the cuteness and sweetness of this lovely couple!

Well, each of us have our own views about the show.
Share yours with me! ;)


Till then.
xoxo.

Follow/Like ♥
twitter/instagram: @debsumikolee
dayre: @debsumikolee
FB Page: debrasumikolee

No comments:

Post a Comment