Wednesday 11 June 2014

Scoopz: Your Next Handcrafted Ice-Cream Outlet

Food 

Scoopz has open a new cozy cafe outlet at a little corner along Thomson Road. 
And thanks to Nicole, I was invited for an awesome food tasting experience!
As usual, the bf is always unable to make it therefore I brought someone else who loves sweets/desserts as much as I do… And he's no other from my favourite daddy boo!

What makes Scoopz special and different? 

Scoopz has a range of handcrafted ice-cream flavours to choose from.
These flavours changes almost weekly (unless it's a popular flavor that many love, you'll see it back every week).



I'm really glad that I'm able to find my favorite flavors here at Scoopz, cause not many places would have lavender flavored ice-cream! But right at Scoopz, i had the choose of my two favorite flavors (lavender and earl grey) in one and it's a.w.e.s.o.m.e! i'mma happy girl! (:

Before we proceed further, let's check out how this little cafe looks like on the inside.

A little corner filled with games for entertainment while enjoying your dessert and sweets!






Check out what other services Scoopz has to offer.




Find your normal ice-cream cake boring?
Can't find a design you like?

Scoopz also offers customization services.
Customized to your preference.
(Do check with them regarding designs).


Time for some food-tasting..

First of first, introducing Scoopz lava cake with a scope of ice-cream flavor of your choice!
Definitely a MUST have at Scoopz!


Look how happy the daddy is!


Eat it along with some ice-cream and whooola~ 
It's a thumbs up!
Sometimes, you need to taste it yourself to know what I mean.
Just using words itself to describe, sometimes it's hard for others to believe aye?

Next up!

Waffles with 3 amazing scope of ice-cream!
(Root Beer, Rum & Raisin, Lavender Earl Grey).

One to share with a group of friends, incase it's too much to handle! (:


Enjoying my waffles and ice-cream like a little kid.



Last but not least. 
After all the sweets, you can never go without tea/coffee to end the lovely dessert meal!
Cute design on daddy boo's coffee!


Before I end my post, I would like to thank Ms Tham for behind a lovely host during our time spent at Scoopz. The daddy boo and I had an enjoyable time chilling out with our yummy desserts.

Check out who's peeping out from the windows.

Scoopz is located at:
Thomson Garden Estate
222 Upper Thomson Road
Singapore 574354
(two other outlets/branches can be found on their website)

Follow them and "Like" their page Scoopz Ice Cream for last updates and what's happening.
OR
Check out their web at www.scoopzicecream.com for more details.

Till then.
xoxo.


twitter/instagram: @debsumikolee
dayre: @debsumikolee
FB Page: debrasumikolee

1 comment:

  1. Exceptional information. Lucky me I continued running over your site by chance Proposal Ring. I've book-stamped it for later!

    ReplyDelete