Tuesday 27 November 2012

Banana Republic Fashion Show

Thanks to Poach Mag, I got an opportunity to attend Banana Republic Fashion Show held at MBS in conjunction to Women's Fashion Week 2012! And of course, I brought along my closest buddy Zerika (Check out her blog -> http://zerika-says.blogspot.sg) to tag along with me. 

Just incase you've not heard of Banana Republic, here's a little inside about them.

 Gap Inc. - Who are they? 

A leading global specialty retailer offering clothing, accessories and personal care products for men, women, children and babies. With about 132,000 employees and about 3,000 company-operated stores and over 250 franchise stores, our presence is felt around the world.

Brands: Gap (including Gap, GapKids, babyGap, GapMaternity and GapBody), Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta.

Outlet stores: Gap Outlet, Gap Generation and Banana Republic Factory Stores


**********
At the waiting area, before the fashion show started. Lovely blue lightings gives a pretty romantic starry night kind of atmosphere, doesn't it?



Here we are, as usual snapping away while waiting! The little munchies were really good! I had the cheese lollipop which melts in your mouth! yuuummmssss.. Besides the little munches, we met other bloggers like Terrence and Andrew too! (:




us looking like avatar, from the blue lightings.



Sponsors for the event




And the fashion show starts..













This was one of the fastest fashion show I've ever attended. Fast & Furious! The fashion show lasted about 30 minutes. Even the models breezed through their catwalk too fast for me to capture on camera. Posted are the best photos after filtering a couple of blurred ones. Well, on second thoughts may be my camera's shutter is just slow. haha!

Then again, I love watching fashion shows and I'm glad I was given this opportunity though short, but a couple of clothes caught my eye. There and then, I wished I was millionaire so I could just walk in and buy the clothes off the shelves right after the show. Besides the clothes, I loved watching the models catwalk down the runway. They look stunning don't they?

Women's Fashion Week 2012
Banana Republic Fashion Show, Marina Bay Sands

Location:
B2-28, Canal Level, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands

Telephone:
+65 6634 7224

Opening Hours:
Sunday to Thursday 10am to 11pm 
Friday & Saturday 10am to Midnight

Website:
www.bananarepublic.com.sg

Thank you for reading! (:

Hope this would chase your blues, greens, purples, oranges and whatnots away with the both of us getting all retarded! Have an awesome midweek ahead! (:



Till then.
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment