Tuesday 19 February 2013

Bioderma Laboratoire Dermatologique

Beauty Review ♥

Looking for a new beauty product to try?

Unsure of a suitable brand for your skin?

Sensitive skin?

unhydrated skin?

Damaged Skin?

FRED NOT!!

I've a new skincare beauty product to introduce to you guys!
Tested and proven!!
Yes, i'm actually using it now and i think it's really good that I've to recommend it to you guys!

Thanks to Diana for giving me an opportunity to try out Bioderma skincare product for sensitive & hydrating skin! This product came in really handy for me, as my skin has been pretty unhydrated recently due to insufficient and irregular sleeping habits plus i have really sensitive skin. Fits just well, doesn't it?

I have never heard of this skincare brand before. I am vain yet not very into skincare products, surprisingly. I usually use what my mom buys or get my own skincare products from Faceshop or Etude House. (Mom has sensitive skin like I do, so it usually leave skincare to her. heehee) Basically, i'm pretty careful with my skincare products.

Personally, I've really sensitive skin thus not all brand of products are suitable for me. I've been using water-based skincare products for a couple of years now, because water-based products suit my sensitive skin pretty well. I used to use Faceshop's water-based range but production has been stopped for quite awhile now and thus i'm in search again for a new and good water-base product and now i've found Bioderma! (:

Let's find out about Bioderma shall we?

 BIODERMA 
What is it all about?


The Laboratoire Dermatologique BIODERMA, based in Lyon, France, develops and markets, in close collaboration with dermatologists and renowned institutional research centers (CNRS, INSERM, CHU, Universities, …), dermo-cosmetic products intended for medical prescription and medicinal consultancy.

BIODERMA is among the most frequently prescribed laboratories by French dermatologists.
Present in more than 70 countries, BIODERMA is growing very fast at international level. Over the past 5 years, the laboratory's average annual growth has been over 32%.

Since the creation of our laboratory, BIODERMA teams share the same profoundly humanistic vision. Eight fundamental values express our aspirations : Commitment, Expertise, Innovation, Education, Integrity, Objectivity, Safety, Pleasure.

Website:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




I've been using Bioderma Sensitive Hydrating range for quite awhile now, almost to a month. And I'm amazed with the results, my skin became much more radient, I've lesser open pores and it helps a little with the little bumps i've got on my skin.

Not only that, the products are very gentle on my skin, it doesn't make my skin oily either. I'll try to describe that feeling as closely as possible alright? It's like washing your face with water and drying it. That kind of fresh feeling. What's best, the skin absorbs the solution very well and it keeps your skin hydrated.






As you can see from the photos above, I was using Bioderma's hydrating range make-up remover. It's easy and simple to use! Plus, it totally removes your makeup leaving your skin clean, hydrated and fresh. I love the after effects of using this product. It isn't oily and it removes your make-up easily and cleanly.

After washing up, of course, you can't forget to apply your toner, mositurizer and light cream! I apply them twice everyday, in the morning and at night before bedtime. You will be able to tell the results within weeks! My skin is slowly improving, thanks to Bioderma's hydrating range! Of course, if you really do want awesome flawless skin, sleeping early and your daily diet is just as important as taking good care of your skin with good skincare products.

photo credit: Zerika Gan

 Bioderma's Hydrabio Tonique 
(250 ml)

It isn't oily and it absorbs into your skin pretty quickly after applying. Then again, wet your cotton wool with Hydrabio Tonique and apply it all around your face. It gives your skin a fresh, clean and toned feeling.

photo credit: Zerika Gan

 Hydrabio Serum 
(40 ml)

You don't have to pump that much to apply. Just 5 dots around your face area (forehead, nose, chin and both cheeks) and start smoothing it out all over your face. It helps to hydrate and moisturize your skin without being oily or greasy. It takes less then a minute to massage it around your face, leaving it fresh, clean and radiant.

photo credit: Zerika Gan

 Hydrabio Legere - Light Cream 
(40 ml)

The light cream is great to be used as a make-up base. It helps to keep your skin radiant, hydrated and fresh even after applying your make-up. After applying your make-up, your skin still looks hydrated, radiant and smooth!

photo credit: Zerika Gan

 Hydrabio Gommant - Exfoliating Cream 

Once in a while, you need to scrub your face, to remove dirt particles that's been clogging your pores. Bioderma's Hydrabio Exfoliating Cream is gentle to the skin, it helps to keep your skin clean, radiant and it also hydrates your skin, leaving it clean, smooth and fresh!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I tend to have late nights, cause time is never enough for me to do everything since my whole day is almost taken up by work. Thus, my nights are for personal usage like catching up on my kdramas, kvariety shows, blog and whatnots. In the end, my skin becomes unhydrated, dull and less radiant. But after using Bioderma Hydrating Range for close to a month, my skin has been improving and I'm really glad about the results. I would definitely continue to use Bioderma Hydrating Range as my own personal skincare product!

I highly recommend this range of product, if you've got sensitive skin like I do and needs hydrating! Give it a try, and who knows? Bioderma might just be the product that's right for you AND your skin! (:

Bioderma products can be found at Guardian or Nishino outlets.
Check out Bioderma's Facebook Page -> HERE


Follow/Like ♥
twitter/instagram: @debsumikolee
FB Page: debrasumikolee

Till then.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment